Your are invited to submit a proposal for a paper, symposium or a poster display. The theme of this year’s conference is “Dynamisms: Forces for Human Growth”. Presentations on a wide-range of topics relevant to Dabrowski’s theory are welcome. You may also contact us with questions or suggestions!
Now accepting new submissions. Submission deadline is March 1, 2016
Submissions are reviewed in the order received. To have your submission reviewed and considered, please submit as soon as possible.
Please consider the following points when submitting your proposal:
- Provide a 150 word abstract of your proposed presentation. The file must be sent as a Microsoft Word document.
- Preference will be given to presentations that address the 2016 theme – “Dynamisms: Forces for Human Growth”.
- The presentation should be limited to 60 minutes. This includes the presentation and interaction / questions.
- Please include a short biography with your submission.
- To send the file, you may email it to email@example.com. Please use “Dabrowski Congress Proposal” as the Subject of your e-mail.
- As an alternative, you may also send your proposal using the Submission Form on the right.
For more information about submissions, please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.